We would like to be able to keep our park pet friendly and clean, but it does take ALL pet owners to take responsibility to be able to do this. If you see another pet owner not following our policies, please let us know. If possible, the site number would be helpful.
1. We have a limit of 3 pets per site this includes indoor cats, etc.
2. Control your dogs barking at all times.
3. ALL pet owners must clean up after their pets immediately even when on their own site. Children under 12 should not walk the dog, even then the child must be able to control the dog and be willing to pick up the dog waste.
4. NO pets are allowed on the beach at any time. You may walk your dog on our fishing pier. They are allowed in the sound as long as they stay on the EAST side of the pier and away from the beach.
5. NO pets are to be left outside of the rig unattended. Pens and fences are not allowed.
6. Pets should NOT be walked on other camp sites even if the site is empty.
7. If there is a pet mess on your site, we will assume it is from your pet. Please inform the office if other pet owners bring their pet onto your site and we will speak with them.
8. Breeds that are not accepted in our park are Rottweilers and Pit Bulls.